How to use JSON Webservices in Android?Content on this page is from Stackoverflow
I am developing an app where i need to use webservices in it. As i was given with php files and json data, asked to do web services. As i am new to developing i do not have any idea how to do webservices coding in android native. After a long search i came to know that by using SOAP & REST we can use web services in android.
Can anyone please suggest me any material & how to use JSON webservices in android native. We need to use Json Webservices in android by using SOAP & REST services otherwise or there any other possibilities to get the code with out using SOAP & REST services.
As i am new to developing any small help will be appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How to use JSON Webservices in Android?
Can you answer these?
- Answer jQuery multiple handlers
- Answer SQL Server CE Best Practices
- Answer traverse var after sorting List using Linq
- Answer Image resizing and croping with Php
- Answer remove duplicates withing each observation
- Answer JTable: set column withd based on header size
- Answer How to edit hosts file
- Answer Add,Replace and addToBackStack confusion
- Answer ORA: 12054 Creating Materialized View with UNION ALL
- Answer NFC tag written by task launcher