HTML website search box for contentContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
HTML website search box for content
Can you answer these?
- Answer 64 bit system struct size
- Answer Generate random integer within a range (Infinite loop)
- Answer Assertion failure in UIQueuingScrollView didScrollWithAnimation:force:
- Answer MySQL - Update with COUNT, is it possible?
- Answer instance error in sonar-eclipse configuration
- Answer Why does this assert fail
- Answer Google Chrome widens by one pixel a partly offscreen div
- Answer edit typface on customListAdapter
- Answer fetch coredata into tableview
- Answer WIA. scan an image windows7 c++ Builder