kernel data input error - windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 08/18/2013 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
kernel data input error - windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I stop the RpcSs service?
- Answer Computer Drives
- Answer Windows BSOD (NTSOKRNL/HAL.DLL)
- Answer Kindle not showing when connected to usb port
- Answer Windows 8.1 up-date
- Answer Grand Theft Auto IV - Cant Install in Windows 8
- Answer Network adapter not installing due to hashcheck :(
- Answer Win 8 UI not loading at all
- Answer I have windows 7. I can access everything except ebay.com
- Answer Internet and Blue screen