KB2868623Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Have two systems today both HP and running Windows 7 Home Premium that will not install this update all they both do after reboot is stick on "Preparing to configure Windows do not turn off your computer" with no progress of the installation being
completed 40%,50% etc. I am sitting next to one now that has been stuck on this screen for about 10 min. I had one earlier that took all but 2hrs to get straightened out after have to finally getting back into safe mode with command prompt which was a nightmare
and luckily I had created a restore point for this update so I could make sure it did not get installed again which the computer came back to life ! Waited at least 1:45 minutes on that system What's up ? I hope to be able to get this second system back up
because it is the wife's ! I hope someone has some sort of answer . Still waiting on the wife's system to complete . It has been about 20 min now still churning away !
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why can't I watch videos on Surface RT that I can on my W7 laptop?
- Answer NERO 2014 ÑÃO QUER FUNCIONAR NO WINDOWS 8.1
- Answer help with message alert please
- Answer Help : problems sharing my internet connectivity on Vista
- Answer Why do not work netplwiz in Windows 2008 server?
- Answer Lost connection to my TV (DVI) after upgrade to Win8
- Answer I have forgotten the password for qwest touchpoint agent
- Answer error code 8e5e03f
- Answer WMP cuts off last track of CD when ripping
- Answer tenho xp vitual na maquina como configurar impressora x75lexmark nele para funcionar no win7