There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dllContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft visual CC ++ Runtime 9. Service Pack 1
- Answer bloqueio do windows
- Answer COMPUTER WILL NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING
- Answer Can I move a copy of Windows 8 pro to another Tower ? This is a download version. Now will I be able to activate windows with out any problems ?
- Answer Keyboard selection
- Answer Windows Start menu doesn't work when most recent 25 important updates installed
- Answer External hdd don't work .
- Answer Windows 8.1 mail app won't show notifications for social/newletter placed emails.
- Answer Cannot log into my user profile on Windows 7 Starter
- Answer I am trying to enter the island of Moorea in Geo tag and it does not allow me. Can anyone help me please?