Elan Touchpad Disable PalmtrackingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
When I try to play a game that uses the keyboard keys and mouse I can't because when you press any key on the keyboard it locks the touch-pad mouse up for about 2 seconds then it unlocks it so I cant look and move at the same time. I've disabled this on
another computer but that computer had a synaptics touch-pad on it (where you can disable it) while this one has something called an Elan Smart-Pad which has something called palm-tracking, but when you lower the palm-tracking on the Elan Smart-Pad it still
locks the mouse up while you type. I can't turn it off and it's bugging me bad!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Elan Touchpad Disable Palmtracking
Can you answer these?
- Answer why am I asked to install kb2676562 five times
- Answer Win 8 crashes while try to sleep
- Answer how to get ePrint out of error state?
- Answer Windows 8 failing to process order so I can't install
- Answer Why Is IE11 Playing Around With CPU Usage?
- Answer cant resolve DPC Watchdog Violation with Windows 8
- Answer Mail App will not open
- Answer Microsoft Money 2007 on new computer
- Answer Win 8 PC wakes up immediatly I put it to sleep
- Answer Windows 7 shows Not genuine after HDD upgrade.