Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is emptyContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
After installing the latest Office 2010 Service Pack when it was released by Microsoft, I am now seeing this warning message in the Event Viewer's Application log, but everything looks as it did before installing the Service Pack, when I check to Calendar section of Outlook 2010.
Log Name: Application
Date: 25/07/2013 03:02:01
Event ID: 27
Task Category: None
Calendar Folder property is empty
<Provider Name="Outlook" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-25T02:02:01.000000000Z" />
<Data>Calendar Folder property is empty</Data>
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is empty
Can you answer these?
- Answer SumProduct with multiple criteria using the OR operator
- Answer Using Excel 2010, Issues with charts when trying to Save as PDF, or Print with Cute PDF.
- Answer Copy text in corresponding, related cells and concatentate in one cell
- Answer OFFICE3 365 FOR Mac is NOT new software ! Microsoft Scam !
- Answer Not an office question but I couldn't find another place to post it -After an update to Win8 Window's media player stopped working
- Answer Excel 2010 - Incorporating ComboBox for Data Validation with Dynamic Ranges
- Answer Excel Table in Word
- Answer Insert Text Box is greyed out on an Excel 2010 spreadsheet
- Answer Domains?
- Answer Something went wrong. Office can't do that right now beause your prodct is busy wth another task. please wait for this to complete and try again.