iPhone 5 & Outlook acct - won't send or receive emailsContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
I'm trying to sync my Outlook account with my iPhone and while it "verifies" all information, it won't download any new or existing emails. Also, when I try to send an email, I get an error message saying:
rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying
I work for a non-profit that uses Outlook to manage its e-mails, but it seems to be run through something called Squirrelmail? When I log into Outlook, all of my emails are there, but I have the same problem in Squirrelmail - it (falsely) appears that my inbox is empty and I can't send emails. But again- everything works fine through Outlook itself.
Happy to provide more info, let me know what you need!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
iPhone 5 & Outlook acct - won't send or receive emails
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I use my Mac's Bluetooth as a Personal Network? If so, how?
- Answer How do I delete Albums from Photos for synced folders that don't exist anymore?
- Answer Why is the audio volume level at 0 every time I start my Mac?
- Answer Retrieving Old Mag Issues from Newstand iPad
- Answer Is alarm vibration suddenly broken in iOS 7?
- Answer Thunderbolt Graphics Cards [closed]
- Answer change terminal language os x
- Answer Syncing with Google Calendar and Notifications
- Answer Is an external drive connected to Time Capsule also backed up?
- Answer Cannot access iCloud with Apple ID