Windows XP Moviemaker: top half of videos are missing!Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
This is how the problem came about:
I dragged the WMV clip into Moviemaker and edited it. I saved the Project then clicked on the 'Save to my computer' option in Moviemaker. I accept the default value and Moviemaker did its thing.
The resulting video is lovely - except that only the bottom half of it actually shows. The sound is fine but the top half of the video is black. The clip plays perfectly well in Moviemaker itself - the full image is shown - but in Windows Media Player and RealPlayer you can only see the bottom half of the video as it plays. Even in the directory folder this clip is stored in the thumbnail image has a black top half.
I've successfully made dozens of clips in the past with Moviemaker so I suspect this is the result of some recent upgrade.
Does anybody have experience of this - or any ideas how I can remedy it? I need to get these videos made this weekend...
Thanks in advance.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows XP Moviemaker: top half of videos are missing!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have Windows 8 Release Preview Evalation Build 8400, do I have to update or buy a copy of Windows 8
- Answer as soon as I boot my Laptop I get a message " Data Manager stopped working " ( the message should not come ) Dell Pl . solve auto.
- Answer How can I download Demension 2400 Network Adapter driver
- Answer II can't get updatesto download for the final Windows 8.1 updates
- Answer I can't set a personal signature in account used by years when before I had it
- Answer Problems installing KB2761465, KB2729452, KB2705219, KB2724197, KB27212808, KB2727528, KB2743555, KB2753842, KB2758857, KB2770660, KB2779030, KB2647753,
- Answer can I use a x-box 360 wireless controller and no console to play microsoft games
- Answer Windows 8.1 Repair Loop of Death and Restore Points Created After Complete Reset Are Missing
- Answer my laptop wend dead it is working ok now just worried it is gonna happen again
- Answer Upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 8 Pro : setup is unable to determine UI language