Windows XP Moviemaker: top half of videos are missing!Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
This is how the problem came about:
I dragged the WMV clip into Moviemaker and edited it. I saved the Project then clicked on the 'Save to my computer' option in Moviemaker. I accept the default value and Moviemaker did its thing.
The resulting video is lovely - except that only the bottom half of it actually shows. The sound is fine but the top half of the video is black. The clip plays perfectly well in Moviemaker itself - the full image is shown - but in Windows Media Player and RealPlayer you can only see the bottom half of the video as it plays. Even in the directory folder this clip is stored in the thumbnail image has a black top half.
I've successfully made dozens of clips in the past with Moviemaker so I suspect this is the result of some recent upgrade.
Does anybody have experience of this - or any ideas how I can remedy it? I need to get these videos made this weekend...
Thanks in advance.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows XP Moviemaker: top half of videos are missing!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Suface 2 Silverlight download
- Answer vinyl converters
- Answer Help ! My hotmail account was breached, can I close it ? What other steps should I take to secure my information ?
- Answer I am disabled and I use Windows Speech Recognition. If I'm working in Word, or any text editor a document of about fifty pages, how do I tell the computer to skip me from page one to ten?
- Answer Video Card Not Working wIth Windows 8
- Answer windows 8 takes extremely long to reboot i have amd-a6-4400 apu in hp pavilion g7.
- Answer The action can't be completed because the folder is open in System
- Answer Can an OEM licence key be used to activate a retail disc installation of Windows vista Home Premium?
- Answer sterownik do ScanMaker 3800
- Answer MY PRODUCT KEY WILL NOT WORK