Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services checkContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 07/19/2013 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Can you answer these?
- Answer Email Group without them seeing all addressees.
- Answer SH4native - program not found
- Answer Just some Modern UI feedback
- Answer Windows 7 "Windows cannot complete format"
- Answer my mouse is not working properly
- Answer Metro Win-Z menu icons... broken?
- Answer Windows did not pass validation...no idea what to do...HELP!
- Answer My Windows Mediaplayer 11 doesn't burn anymore...
- Answer how to trouble shoot memory leak.
- Answer dual operating systems