Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services checkContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 07/19/2013 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I wirelessly connect a printer to my laptop?
- Answer BSOD: Driver Power State Failure - Need Help Please
- Answer What is difference in activating windows 7 OS product by using product key and by using installation id?
- Answer how to fix a lenovo n585 with a new hard drive and with a black screen with lights on
- Answer How to send Microsoft feedback
- Answer Appearance and Personalization Pane is Gone!
- Answer Unable to instal Windows 8.1
- Answer i tried to repair the boot from windows installation disk but it shows bcd error
- Answer Can i get back hiberfil.sys and pafefile.sys?
- Answer Windows XP DirectX 11 games