"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activatedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 Pro - activation, how many times allowed for this new purchase.
- Answer i cant access my other 7 or xp pro computers in the network or workgroup in windows 8 pro 64
- Answer HELP! My Sims 3 has stopped working....
- Answer have a hp officejet 6500 e709 printer - can't get scanner to work from computer
- Answer explorer must close non stop
- Answer ERROR 27502 SQL Server does not exist
- Answer Email attachments ending in pps
- Answer Disable on-screen keyboard without disabling touch screen (concerning use of Microsoft Word)
- Answer can't open discogs.com
- Answer stop:0xooooooED (0x86B7E900,0xc0000006,ox000000000,0x000000000)