"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activatedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
Can you answer these?
- Answer I had to reinstall windows 7 and reload my music and now it says that the license is been use to many times. What can I do?
- Answer web browser
- Answer Programs Not Responding Internet Explorer, Outlook 2010 Excel and Chrome
- Answer Need Google Internet more often than Bing.....how to affect preference?
- Answer reactivate W7
- Answer cant access account and forgot windows live ID password
- Answer zašto se ikonice monitora pomeraju kod svakog gašwnja laptopa?
- Answer Windows update on 1/15 put my PC back to factory settings.
- Answer Laptop Suddenly Sluggish
- Answer increasing primary drive