Marvell AVASTAR 350N limited wifi connection (code 31)Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I recently installed the 8.1 preview on my Surface Pro. After install I began to have intermittent WiFi issues. After some period of time I would get "limited" connection.
After following some forums regarding this issue in Windows 8 I have tried multiple recommendations on resetting and re-installing drivers.
Now I have a situation where I cannot install / update drivers for the "Marvell AVASTAR 350N Wireless Network Controller" it continually comes back with "..cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".
1) Does anyone know how to get around this Code 31 error so at least I can get some connectivity again?
2) Is there a permanent fix for the limited WiFi issue in 8.1?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Marvell AVASTAR 350N limited wifi connection (code 31)
Can you answer these?
- Answer pci.sys corrupt or missing on windows boot?
- Answer Acer Iconia W500: Bluetooth problem
- Answer All icons are white and working- Internet explorer wont connect to internet
- Answer memhandler.dll missing
- Answer Downloading photo story 3 failed
- Answer my dell inspiron 7000 does not connet to any bluetooth device.
- Answer Error "WindowsUpdate_80070663" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
- Answer how do i get the free games to work instead of then g he side please help meof the screen
- Answer This product key didn't work. Re-enter the one that you bought online
- Answer Good luck with Windows 8....