Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settingsContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Can you answer these?
- Answer Lockscrren Slideshow zoom
- Answer Windows 8.1 not working with HP Officejet Pro 8500 Printer
- Answer the Settings Charm wont open
- Answer Using two monitors with Power Point
- Answer Windows experience index dropping low after driver update
- Answer my mic is not working.had done troubleshooting also..but nothing is happening..cant do vedio confrencing..cant do sound recording.
- Answer After confuguring the ip settings , sharepoint localhost site become very slow.
- Answer error 0x8004fe22
- Answer I am giving my W8 computer to a friend and want to completely transfer the system to them. How can I do that?
- Answer Windows Live Photo Gallery disappeared