Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941) update not installingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hi, I am running Windows XP and I received a message that some updates cannot be installed: Security update for Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941). I belive that other updates were not loaded, too.
What is the problem? Thanks
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941) update not installing
Can you answer these?
- Answer install by creating media
- Answer How do I apply a new product key to Win 7.
- Answer unable to allow computer to download already purchased music off itunes
- Answer How to remove conduit
- Answer usb continually flashing (red) even though NO usb is plugged in
- Answer Network section showing two unknown users (intruders?) on my network - but no warnings from Windows 8.1
- Answer Windows Vista Ultimate Defender no longer updating
- Answer Error 'could not find this item. This is no longer located in E:..... Verify the item's location and try again'
- Answer HELP, my "NULL" isnt working lol....
- Answer How do I print my email contact list to take with me on a trip for Windows Live Mail?