LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have been trying to pair my LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headset with my Dell Inspiron with no success. The headset is discoverable, my phone can be located, but my LG HBS 730 does not show. Any assistance is VERY appreciated. I have tried to remove and re-install
both the Dell and Windows drivers hoping it would help - still no success
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7
Can you answer these?
- Answer is there any way to scan just one particular set of folders in my hard drive?
- Answer download interruption
- Answer upgrade to service pack 2 xp home edition free how do i do that/
- Answer Upgraded from Vista 64-bit to Windows 7 64-bit, no longer able to go online or access printer via FIOS router
- Answer Program is busy message
- Answer Unable to update Windows 7, error code 8024402F, followed by error code 80072EFD.
- Answer Windows Shrink upon activation after display shuts down
- Answer Is Microsoft doing anything to resolve this problem?
- Answer Laptop with KMS License install Windows 8?
- Answer Windows 8 pro 64bit UPDATE ERROR