LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have been trying to pair my LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headset with my Dell Inspiron with no success. The headset is discoverable, my phone can be located, but my LG HBS 730 does not show. Any assistance is VERY appreciated. I have tried to remove and re-install
both the Dell and Windows drivers hoping it would help - still no success
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7
Can you answer these?
- Answer Blue screen and restart
- Answer upgrade assistant a piece of shi*
- Answer Headset not detected
- Answer Activating clean install of Windows 7 from upgrade media
- Answer how to enable the defualt log on screen in windows 7
- Answer what does error code 0x80190194 mean and how does one correct it?
- Answer Xbox Music app crashes after adding a network location to my music library
- Answer HD LifeCam 5000 Audio Cut Out on Videos?
- Answer help after 5 years of XP it says it is not genuine how do I amke it stop and go away?
- Answer How do I copy all of my updates on my pc, Vista HPremium, SP2, 32bit