C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking 0x800700C1 Windows 8?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Error Codes: 0x800700C1
Source : Engine
I heard about this on Windows 7 but it happen to me on Windows 8 after I've updated very ironic that after I've updated I cannot update no more every time I've tried an error code comes up Error(S) found: Code 80073712 and this update I'm trying to do is Update
Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5 on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 for x64-based Systems (KB2805227) but after I installed some Optional updates it all went to chaos I can't run Troubleshoot on my internet access nor can I update so what else can I do?? oh right...I
do have a Ethernet Cable hooked up and that seems to work except I can't use Troubleshoot on it the Ethernet cable says IPv6 Connectivity: No Network access that's the second line the top one is IPv4 Connectivity: Internet the Modem its hooked up to is not
near this PC I've already unhooked and restarted the Modem it showed on this PC that there was no Internet win I've tried to click to see if Troubleshoot would show up it didn't let me used it so I have no Idea whats going on but I JUST Refreshed this PC since
Norton went a bit wacky on me and made me re-buy it again >_> some error code showed up win I tried to update it and I had to refreshed this PC now I've got this far with it I really don't want to Refresh it again
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking 0x800700C1 Windows 8?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Am running windows 7 ultimate and my window media center isn't working and my system looks for a fix but thats it!
- Answer World Time Tile
- Answer 2 questions..
- Answer Windows 8 Problem for Games
- Answer I am running Windows 8, want to upgrade to Windows 8 pro. Will my HP Recovery Disc and the Recovery Partition, and the HP Recovery Manager be usable after I upgrade to windows 8 pro?
- Answer Initialize failed-ssdevem.dll
- Answer Need to do clean install or find driver
- Answer error trying to open downloaded program from lynxmotion.com: "error reading ComComboBox1->ComProperty: Registry error (win error code:2)" All geek to me and lynxmotion no help.
- Answer I clicked "hide" on the camera roll folder in the Photos app. How do I bring it back/unhide it?
- Answer Win 8.1 Laptop