Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loadedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Can you answer these?
- Answer Keep up the good work, Microsoft!
- Answer Downloading ISO file after purchasing Windows 8
- Answer I have several error codes 063016D1, 0000001B, 00000001, 822E37B2, 855E9864,88F4CBB0, 88F4C8AC.
- Answer Can I Put Windows Defender On Windows 7
- Answer Recurrent Blue Screen Windows 7 x64 Help
- Answer Windows 8.1 stuck while resetting pc
- Answer Need help never seen this before.
- Answer Pictures.library-ms
- Answer I am in need of Canon Eos 6D Camera codec
- Answer Win 8 freezes during boot