How can I identify or view what the long running script is in "long running script" error messages in windows 7Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I keep getting " program is not res[ponding due to long running script. I suspect a virus; how can I identify, view , read or otherwise see, discover, un-hide or reveal the script?
Thank You, neighbors, one and all.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How can I identify or view what the long running script is in "long running script" error messages in windows 7
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to enable accelerometer/magnometer sensor
- Answer facing product activation issue
- Answer If i create a repair disc, system image disc, can i use it as a "failsafe" to restore it just incase i get a virus in the future?
- Answer Office 2010 Outlook installation
- Answer Trying to burn a mix cd but won't burn. Please help
- Answer Windows 8.1 will not boot
- Answer Rebooting windows 7 fail
- Answer Chrome and IE won't load Web pages. Troubleshooter says it's a DNS error but other computers can access the internet.
- Answer Slow loading thumbnails
- Answer ActionReplay Troubleshoot