windows 8.1 update pendingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
windows 8.1 update is still pending in app store and it's been since two days. I want to know if I can install windows 8.1 update though .iso image? and if I update it through .iso then will it effect windows 8 activation status? I'm currently using windows
and if i cannot install through .iso image then how can I upgrade through windows app store? I've already tried troubleshooting and restarting and bla bla bla basic things.
please also tell me that is app store start downloading from the beginning every time I restart my computer because I frequently shutdown my computer....
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows 8.1 update pending
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I stop the RpcSs service?
- Answer Computer Drives
- Answer Windows BSOD (NTSOKRNL/HAL.DLL)
- Answer Kindle not showing when connected to usb port
- Answer Windows 8.1 up-date
- Answer Grand Theft Auto IV - Cant Install in Windows 8
- Answer Network adapter not installing due to hashcheck :(
- Answer Win 8 UI not loading at all
- Answer I have windows 7. I can access everything except ebay.com
- Answer Internet and Blue screen