Error code: 0x8020002eContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've downloaded the preview from the store, and always get this message - "something happened and the windows 8.1 preview couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x8020002e"
Anybody know what's up with this?
I am hoping I don't need to re-download, and can somehow access the file that's already been downloaded
MS Surface Pro 128
Thanks in advance
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Error code: 0x8020002e
Can you answer these?
- Answer where can I download Lexmark Z617 Inkjet Printer driver for win7
- Answer Problem with bitlocker
- Answer Pandigial
- Answer Want to revert
- Answer Error code: 0x8004FF80
- Answer firewall conflict
- Answer Windows 8 back to windows 7
- Answer Forgot password to old WL Id
- Answer Windows 8.1 Preview DPI Scaling problem.
- Answer Just re installed win xp pro sp2 on a new hard drive, during logon process received error message: specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted, what can I do?