I can't find the file named "Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium -en -us" in the Control PanelContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
/English is my second language. If you don't understand some point please ask me.
/I really need your help.
I purchased Office 365 University yesterday but I still can't install it.
I find the solution everywhere but it's not help with my problem.
I read this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2827031
and it shows that i have to clink 'change' the file named "Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium -en -us".
But my problem is I can't find that.
I also followed the instruction from this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317 but it didn't help either.
First time i installed Office 365, it unfinished so i decided to restart my computer.
And when i installed again, it didn't work.
So i removed the old version of Office, and I also failed to remove that file (Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium -en -us) from Control Panel.
And later time when i reinstalled Office 365 from the file named "Setup.X86.en---.exe".
So i followed the instruction from above link again.
But I can't find the file named "Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium -en -us" in Control Panel.
Can you help me solve this problem?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I can't find the file named "Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium -en -us" in the Control Panel
Can you answer these?
- Answer I keep getting corrupt file message when I try to open excel workbook
- Answer FrontPage, Cannot find server.....
- Answer TO field does not pull up the contacts
- Answer How to Print attachments only and not body of multiple emails. Each email has only one attachment without going to each email and using Qucik print
- Answer Microsoft office not opening or repairing
- Answer how do I enter product key for reinstalled office 2013
- Answer All Microsoft programs does not working
- Answer function =count(above) have a limit in MS Word 2010 64bit.
- Answer I have created a vacation tracker but cannot summarise the data to show what an employee has booked
- Answer Same mail appears in two different accounts' inboxes