Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
Can you answer these?
- Answer Corrupt common files and I can't fix it, what should I do?
- Answer Removing win7 32-bit from dualboot
- Answer How to change pre-login image in Windows 8
- Answer My libraries aren't working!
- Answer need dll
- Answer WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE
- Answer Changing my printer from offline to online
- Answer Microsoft Wireless Mouse Update FAILED to install inWindows 7. Same error appears twice.
- Answer Recovering windows 8 product key
- Answer USB Controllers Conflict in Dell Dimension 2400