Which to choose for 64bit Intel in WAIK: amd64, wow64, x86?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I'm practicing automatic deployment, migration and others for the 70-680 exam.
Currently I'm trying to create an answer file in Windows SIM for an x64 system, however when I try to add components to the answer file, I only see 3 types:
How do I get x64 components or which should I choose from those 3 and why?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Which to choose for 64bit Intel in WAIK: amd64, wow64, x86?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 Mail - Missing App
- Answer my HP deskjet 3320 won't work. even when i try to install the driver( i have the printer software 3300 series) they say that it cannot be installed.
- Answer I can't install Windows 8.1 x64 on AMD Sempron
- Answer Cant view the recent visited folders.
- Answer bluetooth keyboard connects then pairs installs drivers then dissapears
- Answer Wireless drivers for HP Laserjet 2015d
- Answer why can't you do this
- Answer Usb Device detects but not shown in my computer But it shown in disk management as well as device manager
- Answer how do I add sites to my favorites bar?
- Answer Is it possible limit the number of Temporary Internet FIles?