error installing virtual pc on W7: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalidContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 06/18/2013 3:12 PM
I have recently upgraded my PC from W7 to W8
I would like to install Virtual PC because I have some important software which worked on W7 but will not work W8 (I mistakenly thought there were few underlying technical differences between W7 and W8)
When I run the Windows6.1-KB958559-x86-RefreshPkg MSU I get this error:
windows update standalone installer
error: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
I really need to get virtual pc working soon otherwise I am going to have to give up on W8 which I don't want to do (if only because I shall have to spend 2 more days slowly re-installing software!)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
error installing virtual pc on W7: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
Can you answer these?
- Answer Metro Tiles stopped responding after recent update
- Answer updates KB2804577 and KB2804576 do not install
- Answer Skype Problems
- Answer Windows 365 and Muratec Printers
- Answer curser
- Answer On a desktop PC, is the App Store IE still running?
- Answer Microsoft office 2010
- Answer Are there any desktop Aritficial intelligence apps that work with Microsoft Speech Recognition
- Answer CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (volmqrx.sys)
- Answer Imported picture problems