Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain LionContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
Can you answer these?
- Answer 2013 Macbook Pro 13" - Running 2 monitors (not thunderbolt)
- Answer New Playlists aren't transferring to iPhone
- Answer Zoom capability gone
- Answer Why did they stop releasing new iPod classics at 160gb? [closed]
- Answer How can I view hidden files in the Finder?
- Answer How to keep PS1 changed in terminal?
- Answer Double-sided option disabled for my Printer
- Answer MacBook Pro Retina & Dell U2711 with miniDP to DP still no res higher than 1080p
- Answer Why does my 2nd gen iPod Touch have silent songs?
- Answer Can iOS' builtin dictionary be accessed/browsed as an independent app?