Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain LionContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there any decent Wordpress blogging client for Mac?
- Answer How to stop iPad/Safari from treating certain numbers as 'phone numbers'?
- Answer Code problem with Bibdesk applescript
- Answer Right Click in Windows Server 2012 on MacBook Air (Lion)
- Answer OS X Kindle App: Where are the books located?
- Answer Other than size, what's the difference between the iPad Air and the Retina iPad mini?
- Answer Why does Siri not set Geofence reminders on iPhone when used in conjuction with an Exchange account?
- Answer What RSS reader software runs on iOS, Andriod and OS X for someone used to Google reader?
- Answer How can I rename multiple pictures simultaneously?
- Answer how can i get date from give review table instead of null? [closed]