Restrictions on accessing USB flash driveContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
good day....i'm having problem with all USB flash drive...previously, i can see flash drives in My Computer and browse its contents but now Windows does not show it anymore in My Computer. Windows can still recognize flash drives but will show it under
Devices instead of under My Computer. However, when I tried to browse the contents of the flash drive, I encountered this message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
Because of this restrictions, I can no longer browse and access my files in my flash drive. I check my user account and see that I am log in as an administrator.
files in my flash drive. By the way, my flash drives are working perfectly fine in other computers.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Restrictions on accessing USB flash drive
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have disabled Oberon com adapter from my list of plug-ins, I wanted to know if I can uninstall it or do I need it for F.B games etc.
- Answer after reinstall of Windows 8 how to recover WMC
- Answer I am not sure I got rid of all the malware that hit my computer last week. How can I be sure I did the right thing?
- Answer Poor System Performance Alert
- Answer why does my computer continually skip or hiccup?
- Answer Object Windows Exception; Create fail for window ...
- Answer Windows 7 Home Premium 64 SP1 Activation with non-SP1 product key
- Answer Windows Update wont install please help
- Answer Windows store keeps asking me for admin login even if logged in as admin?
- Answer computer crashes upon Silverlight crashing during Netflix video. Sometimes computer crashes as described below always while on Internet.