Restrictions on accessing USB flash driveContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
good day....i'm having problem with all USB flash drive...previously, i can see flash drives in My Computer and browse its contents but now Windows does not show it anymore in My Computer. Windows can still recognize flash drives but will show it under
Devices instead of under My Computer. However, when I tried to browse the contents of the flash drive, I encountered this message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
Because of this restrictions, I can no longer browse and access my files in my flash drive. I check my user account and see that I am log in as an administrator.
files in my flash drive. By the way, my flash drives are working perfectly fine in other computers.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Restrictions on accessing USB flash drive
Can you answer these?
- Answer win 7 upgrade home premium to ultimate without disk
- Answer microsoft (R) windows (R) (build 9200)
- Answer Canon printer
- Answer Removing "Lock Screen"
- Answer How can I fix error 0x80073712 for .NET 3.5 install on Windows 8 due to corrupt files?
- Answer My Panasonic md 1000 camcorder does not work on my windows 8 upgraded notebook
- Answer Windows 8 Xbox Sign-in issue
- Answer windows 8 pro rtm download ? how to get it ?
- Answer Movie maker won't open
- Answer Windows 8 Printer Ink