Remote Default share missing?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a
different PC running windows on the same networ
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Remote Default share missing?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error with Windows 8.1 Pro Upgrade - 0xC1900101-0x20017
- Answer Unknown device in device manager under Universal controller device
- Answer Microsoft Word 2010 Repeatedly Crashing
- Answer Suggestion for multi display
- Answer What is the best program to Back Up your data that is user friendly
- Answer Windows 7 and OLD AutoCAD
- Answer Cannot Upgrade to Windows 8.1 ... or there is no indication of what is actually happening.
- Answer Application stop working while running them in Windows 7
- Answer Hey do I need a Windows 7 key for Windows 8 upgrade offer?
- Answer Why writing ACPI register failed in driver?