Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping upContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Windows 8 error message comes up then black screen saying it is diagnosing problem but nothing happens. It will not let me choose to recover or restore. How do I get past these two screens? It does not recognize any key I press so I cannot get anywhere
to correct. What do I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping up
Can you answer these?
- Answer SetCursorPos() and related mouse position setting calls not working
- Answer i deleted drive D. i cannot do a restore now
- Answer (KB2807986)Downloads,but won't install.
- Answer Product Key for Windows 7 Home Premium Disc - changing hard drive
- Answer KB976898 downloads not working
- Answer How do I downgrade W8 starter version on new laptop to W7?
- Answer yes
- Answer Help with Plantronics driver!
- Answer Windows 8 code reuse
- Answer Windows 7 Build 7601 not genuine, new lenovo from newegg.com