reoccuring error message Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
error message appears - Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows. Also when trying to open windows help, says it cannot be found. Any suggestions welcome.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
reoccuring error message Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows.
Can you answer these?
- Answer internet keeps restarting and unable to load troubleshooter as error has occurred
- Answer After installing new updates on my new computer, I could not boot into Windows. Did a system restore and booted up. How should I choose what updates are essential and which ones can I avoid?
- Answer Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 Full 32/64 Bit x32 & x64 Version CD/COA NEW
- Answer Windows 7 x64 Home Premium network "Not Connected - Connections are available" when connected. Please Help!
- Answer According to Which Mechanism passwords are stored in Windows XP and in its previous versions??
- Answer Is it possible to purchase the download version of Windows 8 pro from US store and use it in Germany?
- Answer has anyone gotten crysis 1 to play in xp mode
- Answer Microsoft apps icons disappeared from start menu after refreshing my pc....
- Answer Windows 8.1 not available right now..
- Answer Have all kinds of issue with windows 8