what is Servw.Clicksor.w32Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 05/08/2013 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Can you answer these?
- Answer USB Camera installation.
- Answer Photo Gallery filling up my SSD
- Answer Upgrade w8 to w8.1
- Answer Windows 8 laptop booting slow.
- Answer Unable to completely uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials/access Admin permissions
- Answer Some thing happenened and this app couldn't installed.please try again.Error code 0x80246007
- Answer Windows 8 Media Center pack activation
- Answer Windows 8 Pro Product Key Doesn't work
- Answer Action Centre does not detect anti-virus after messing around with repository folder?
- Answer Office Transfer on Windows 8 Upgrade