what is Servw.Clicksor.w32Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 05/08/2013 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Can you answer these?
- Answer My external hard drive was working but now...?
- Answer How to install dotnet frame-version2 for windows8
- Answer What to do about STOP error 0x0000007E when booting from a CD-ROM
- Answer I just would like to know how much a product key (plus tax) cost
- Answer I cannot get Paint Shop Pro X3 to work with Windows 8
- Answer I can't click on any Windows 7 explorer menu buttons/scrollbar
- Answer Why does Windows 7 keep deleting my desktop shortcut icons and how do I stop it?
- Answer microsoft visual c ++ runtime library in windows 7
- Answer DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (iaStorA.sy)
- Answer trouble shooting