Virtual router manager problem.Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have installed virtual router manager v1.0 and after entering SSID password and shared connection as my Local area connection then when i click start virtual router it says
An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers(Exception from HRESULT:0x80040201)
Dont know what to do?Any help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Virtual router manager problem.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows explorer has crashed & I cant open files
- Answer When I open the SkyDrive Metro app nothing appears
- Answer Major permission problems on remote desktop session host server
- Answer Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits GAMES NOT RESPONDING
- Answer How do you reset the defualt so that saving a document is set automaticaly to the computer.
- Answer DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer error
- Answer Hello. I have Windows Starter 7 and want to know how to get a backgammon game with different game options
- Answer my Win7Pro activation does not work
- Answer User profile services failed to sign-in error, UAC problems, and more
- Answer Windows 7-64 file handling program crashes when searching video files, why?