Problems with Security Update KB2840149?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am still having problems with my PC freezing on start up. When I do a system restore back to 15 April, it resolves but then returns the next day, presumably when auto uploads occur. I believe the update "Security Update for Windows Vista KB 2840149"
is causing the problem because, after a system restore, the PC works until I install this update. There is another update however, "NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS" which persistently fails to install despite numerous attempts. I don't know
whether either of these or both of these are the root cause of my problem but would welcome advice. Kind regards, Petcow
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Problems with Security Update KB2840149?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't upgrade to Windows 8 Pro x64 (RTM) from Win 7 Ultimate x64
- Answer How do I purchase a brand new Windows 7 Key or CD/DVD from Microsoft
- Answer How can I disable the WD windows metro app from automatically installing repeatedly?
- Answer LinkedIn Status Updates Not Appearing in People App
- Answer Problem with Start up on my Laptop
- Answer My laptop acts abnormally in the beginning 20 minutes of booting up
- Answer Unable to connect to private network
- Answer Firewall troubles
- Answer is photoshop CS3 compatable with Windows 8
- Answer i recently purchased a Window 8 laptop. when i try to open lotus notes webmail all i get is the outlined forms without any content. not sure what IE i have?? any suggestions? thx