Problems with Security Update KB2840149?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am still having problems with my PC freezing on start up. When I do a system restore back to 15 April, it resolves but then returns the next day, presumably when auto uploads occur. I believe the update "Security Update for Windows Vista KB 2840149"
is causing the problem because, after a system restore, the PC works until I install this update. There is another update however, "NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS" which persistently fails to install despite numerous attempts. I don't know
whether either of these or both of these are the root cause of my problem but would welcome advice. Kind regards, Petcow
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Problems with Security Update KB2840149?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems booting up in Vista 64
- Answer I can not shrink my C: - it don't display shrink option
- Answer Does anybody know how to clean print heads for epson SX100?
- Answer why are images on monitor uposide down?
- Answer Memory leaks
- Answer I need help with updating issues.
- Answer Can Multitouch Support Dual (two) users on Separate Monitors/TouchScreens?
- Answer Why did installing Windows 8 create static in my speakers?
- Answer Why do you make it so difficult to fix and or repair a Microsoft product, i.e. "Uni-blue Registery Booster?"
- Answer Mcx1 (xbox) user account