"Click-2-run configuration failure??Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot
be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that,
and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Can you answer these?
- Answer i need security- win 8 phone ativ s- norton/ avg etc
- Answer When I attempt to send a message to more than two clients, Office reboots and I lose my message, what is the solution?
- Answer How can I end up with one Outlook Account for email (See Details)?
- Answer Setup Calendar & Contacts Sync.
- Answer Worksheet Right to Left
- Answer How to retrieve/show user input info on a report
- Answer trouble loading software
- Answer I' m trying to install office home premium on my laptop,there is an error message " sorry something went wrong" Can anybody help ?
- Answer TOC without links
- Answer "Something went wrong, Sorry, we ran into a problem. Try going online for additional help."