Solve a problem with AMD - Display Adapter - ATI Radeon Graphics CardsContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have a custom laptop built off of the P170EM Quick Specs list
Intel Core i7-3820QM Processor
AMD Radeon 7970M Graphics Card
Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) OS
I got a blue screen unexpected shutdown from a graphics error after opening Autodesk Maya 2013 64bit and trying to resize the window almost immediately. I am used to doing things like this easily on this rig. But this time Maya crashed, managed to send an error
report, then windows crashed, and then the blue screen went up. Now I have a PC Issue flag that matches the title of this post. When windows runs the troubleshooter I get this:
This solution could not be downloaded
Most likely causes:
- Your computer was unable to download the solution at this time. Check to make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and then try to download the solution again later.
Obviously I am connected to the internet since I can post this message. Any help would be appreciated. My BlueScreen info is below.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Bucket ID: X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys
Server information: 710f09fb-c4c9-40f9-ba8f-eb457e4f953b
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Solve a problem with AMD - Display Adapter - ATI Radeon Graphics Cards
Can you answer these?
- Answer Everytime I same my project for computer or burn to a DvD iusing movie maker all I get is a black screen. Any suggestions.
- Answer software exception $0x40000015$ at location 0x002fa4d
- Answer i am unable to find my photos in library although they are accessible via desktop. spent hours trying to get photo library to open with them in windows 8.any suggestions before i go to apple?!
- Answer Outlook.com hacked
- Answer My windows 8.1 preview file shows installation error at 50%....
- Answer Showing margins in print preview screen for Window 7
- Answer Deadlock in dxgmms1
- Answer The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the aplliation at location 0x013c5ab3
- Answer Windows 8 Takes 2 minutes to get to HP Logo Screen
- Answer Problem when installing kb2686827 or kb2686368 or both.