Solve a problem with AMD - Display Adapter - ATI Radeon Graphics CardsContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have a custom laptop built off of the P170EM Quick Specs list
Intel Core i7-3820QM Processor
AMD Radeon 7970M Graphics Card
Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) OS
I got a blue screen unexpected shutdown from a graphics error after opening Autodesk Maya 2013 64bit and trying to resize the window almost immediately. I am used to doing things like this easily on this rig. But this time Maya crashed, managed to send an error
report, then windows crashed, and then the blue screen went up. Now I have a PC Issue flag that matches the title of this post. When windows runs the troubleshooter I get this:
This solution could not be downloaded
Most likely causes:
- Your computer was unable to download the solution at this time. Check to make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and then try to download the solution again later.
Obviously I am connected to the internet since I can post this message. Any help would be appreciated. My BlueScreen info is below.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Bucket ID: X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys
Server information: 710f09fb-c4c9-40f9-ba8f-eb457e4f953b
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Solve a problem with AMD - Display Adapter - ATI Radeon Graphics Cards
Can you answer these?
- Answer Indexing is missing out on one Outlook pst map and also missing contacts. How can iI force Windows to index these?
- Answer Windows boot error
- Answer luxand blink w8 crashed. urgent
- Answer Toshiba L505 13v WiFi not working [Windows 8 Pro]
- Answer Slow internet/lag and web pages not loading properly since upgrading to windows 8
- Answer parameters are incorrect, can't download or access c: drive
- Answer After Win 8 upgrade my keyboard won't let me type any of the number keys and the symbols above them.
- Answer I am not receiving e-mail. why?
- Answer windows 8 trail os
- Answer Windows xp home edition 32 bit had to do a semi-major recovery