'Your current default speech engine does not support this action at this time'Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
A New Windows 8 box, I have tried several microphones, realistic, labtec, sony, plugged into pink outlet on sound/audio card. I get nowhere with this error box.
Do I need a new program and if so what and how do I get it?
Searching "speech engine" yields no results, redirects to search engine
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
'Your current default speech engine does not support this action at this time'
Can you answer these?
- Answer WIndows takes an hour to boot since update.
- Answer Unable to load Windows 7 using Boot Camp
- Answer My bluetooth is error in windows 8. Code 43
- Answer 8040438
- Answer How do I uninstall a windows security update and then reinstall microsoft combat Flight Simulator 3
- Answer Installing older Office onto WIndows 8
- Answer Bluescreen? Windows repeated shutdowns, help anyone?
- Answer live mail refuses to hold new properties settings
- Answer None genuine software notications???
- Answer Copy/paste handles broken for touch?