cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
Can you answer these?
- Answer people app prob
- Answer Clean install for windows 8 pro.
- Answer Netbook won't boot OS!!!
- Answer Windows 7 Personal Folder and Recycle Bin slow loading.
- Answer Question: while starting my CCC 1 database ~ i get, this installation package cannot be opened...why?
- Answer How do i use a 3G modern on my pc in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORK.
- Answer internet explorer 10 desktop version hangs up, metro version works fine
- Answer Internet Connection keeps running slow or disconnecting causing the rest of my Computer to run slow.
- Answer Artists with no songs still remain in Xbox Music
- Answer I just moved my OS from a Small 60GB SSD to a 120SSD, having isssues