cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8.1 update error: Video_TDR-Failure (igdkmd32.sys)
- Answer External USB HDD not recognised Windows 8.1
- Answer Windows FAx and Scan does not detect my modem . have window 7 64 bit. trying to connect to MFC borhter 8220 fax.
- Answer No luck turning off hybernation...
- Answer Is it Legal to slipstream windows 7 retail version?
- Answer How do I delete a file my SBS 2011 server thinks is in use by another Process?
- Answer my computer wireless strength is great but it goes off line and says not connected little yellow box over my strength signal???????
- Answer Unable to create Recovery drive
- Answer error creating swf movie file
- Answer Windows defaulting to ethernet link