what are files "pgbleach.1"Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
what are files "pgbleach.1"
Can you answer these?
- Answer Attaching Photos & Uploading Pics on FB
- Answer HELPP!!!
- Answer New mail toasts?
- Answer screen flicker with nvidia 570
- Answer Desktop Window Manager stopped working and was closed
- Answer touchpad activation on toshiba satellite laptop
- Answer Rosewill RCR-FD400 Internal Card Reader Does not show up after reformat. Win7 Professionl, 32 bit.
- Answer cell phone - no access to file - cant' transfer files with cell phone and computer
- Answer How do we know all compilation errors ?
- Answer Windows Store didn't work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 from store online