windows 8 activation error 0xC004F012Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I'm having issues activating Windows 8 on my Sony Vaio laptop which I purchased only yesterday.
When I go to activate Windows 8 it comes up with Windows can't be activated right now. Try activating Windows later.
I have an error code 0xC004F012 which appears at the bottom of the activation page.
When I try and activate I get this error code. 0xC0000022
I have tried to restore my laptop but this has not helped matters.
Any help would be great.,
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
windows 8 activation error 0xC004F012
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why the Calendar app doesn't show me notifications?
- Answer The signal is weak due to distance or interference.
- Answer Sidebar Gadget not working
- Answer Dell computer using Windows XP.
- Answer Sidewinder x4 not working
- Answer RunDLL message when I start Internet Explorer
- Answer How can I buy a gift card for Apps for Surface?
- Answer windows fax and scan-sent faxes arrive blank
- Answer XP professional IE8 - what does core service shell do? it is running all the time accessing the modem?
- Answer Hp c5280 printer will not work in parallels win8.1