Couldn't install Office 365 home premium. Error status 0xc000012fContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I got the message after unsuccessful installation:
Office Setup.exe-Bad Image
C:\Users\Laima\AppData\Local\Temp\PROPSYS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f
I don't know how seek for a help. Could I get my money back?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Couldn't install Office 365 home premium. Error status 0xc000012f
Can you answer these?
- Answer Data entry problems Access 2010.
- Answer Error code: 0xE0000138 - This OneNote section file appears to be corrupted.
- Answer Professional looking 3D button style
- Answer Office 2010 installed 32 bit instead of 64 bit
- Answer Importing HTML email as Plain Text format into a Table Field
- Answer VBScrpit to populate select data on another sheet (edit)
- Answer Form button links to macros in add-ins appear as data links in excel 2010
- Answer links in excel not updating unless i have the source file open
- Answer Code Works After Performing A Step Through
- Answer Can anyone tell me the color set for Technic theme so I can add it to Word 2013