Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3Content on this page is from Stackoverflow
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
Can you answer these?
- Answer jquery OR operator. struggling with something simple
- Answer Error with invalid argument supplied for foreach
- Answer More than two spaces in the row in textbox
- Answer PHP PDO Return Random Account
- Answer Flash Android screen with accurate timing
- Answer cannot find symbol ObjectInputStream
- Answer Differentiating between data class and logic class in agile
- Answer object required error
- Answer How to remove the dots using Jquery Mobile so that all titles can be seen?