Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3Content on this page is from Stackoverflow
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where can I get the Android ICS menu button icon?
- Answer Rackspace CDN container organization
- Answer random() not working in C
- Answer How to delete mysql rows using join?
- Answer Rectangular matrix multiplication in cuda
- Answer UIWebView errors?
- Answer AdapterView does not show empty imageview
- Answer Finding all combination of numbers to sum without repetition
- Answer MsSql stored procedure
- Answer Fabric.js selectable object random issue