Write a program that reads students grades and fill s them in an array. The program should search the array?Content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
and finds the highest grade and the second highest grade. Finally, the program should print those two grades
Please enter the grades
The highest grade is 90
The second highest grade is 88
Press any key to continue..
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Write a program that reads students grades and fill s them in an array. The program should search the array?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I generate numbers inside a sudoku grid?
- Answer What Kind of program elements are the following :13,'a',4.38925,"a",main()?
- Answer can you edit/write chinese using latex?
- Answer Does every website have meta tags & title tags in it's source page?
- Answer C code modification, easy way to get user input?
- Answer How to change the "Program name" property of an image in Windows?
- Answer How do i get a number less than 30 to return the letter F in a field in Access?
- Answer Bitstrips error 2032?
- Answer Examine the following code:?
- Answer Hey this is Bally Chohan, Could anyone tell me the best website for learning php5.0?