MS Excel 2010 cells are messed up in Page layout view, why?Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I have been working on this problem past few days. In Excel 2010, creating a bordered or non bordered numbered sheet say from 1 to 450 with the columns going beyond normal page setting so you will get multiple pages; when you switch view to Page Layout
and scroll, the cells in rows get all messed up and out of order. Why?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
MS Excel 2010 cells are messed up in Page layout view, why?
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to download Microsoft Offie Professional Plus 2013
- Answer Microsoft Office 2013 Installazione
- Answer Did "CleanUp!" ruin my Microsoft Office Professional software? Can I repair the damage?
- Answer Too many emails in inbox after profile rebuild.
- Answer File Directory - All Caps
- Answer Export Outlook Contacts to Google Gmail, Import from Outlook with non-latin characters (Hebrew, Greek, Chinese, Arabic, etc)
- Answer I have microsoft outlook 2003 on my computer and i cannot recieve or send any emails, email is set up same on all three computeres, also cannot see any of my email now
- Answer How to word-wrap hyperlinks in Word 2013?
- Answer Recordset Edits and Updates the Wrong Record
- Answer Specific Mail Coming In With Attachments - Need A Pro