Windows update caused startup repair, which fails. How do I fixContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've had several laptops have fatal errors in the last 24hours since the latest windows updates were released. At least 4 have confirmed installed the windows updates and then the next time they boot up windows goes into Startup repair which fails after
several hours. Loading last known config and safe mode do not work, same issue. I have a suspected 7 machines with the problem so far, is this a known issue, is it happening for anyone else? Details below.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows update caused startup repair, which fails. How do I fix
Can you answer these?
- Answer Access a mobile phone through Windows 8.1
- Answer Why is cmd window size limited to largest monitor?
- Answer are there any apps that give me a simple writing program that dosn't cost several $ like office ?
- Answer Metro look applications are not able to use internet connection
- Answer Potential Hacker? Or real?
- Answer RESETTING NETWORK CONNECTION SURFACE PRO
- Answer impresora Lexmark X1185
- Answer JGAKDA
- Answer " sfc /scannow " turns with " windows resource protection could not start the repair service. " at windows 7 and I read all those posts, NO SOLUTION FOUND!!!
- Answer TEXET Webcamera no sound