Windown Cant Update (KB2822241)Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 04/10/2013 2:43 PM
Only this not update :(
"Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB2822241)
Download size: 45.3 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your
Help and Support:
When i restart i got this :
Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer when you try to install Windows Updates
Why ? how can i fix this :? :((
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windown Cant Update (KB2822241)
Can you answer these?
- Answer My new Dell V525w will not communicate with my internet for Window 7 x64
- Answer Windows live movie maker wont start
- Answer Unable to reinstall Windows XP SP1
- Answer Crash Dump ntosknrl.exe
- Answer What does it mean when the computer tells me there is a problem with a disk
- Answer Signing in problem
- Answer does windows xp service pack 3 has homegroup feature?
- Answer MSN Windows 8 "Favorites" on tool bar or Window 8 home page?
- Answer CPU supports NX, PAE, and SSE2 but then also windows 8 release preview shows "Your PC's CPU isn't compatible with windows 8."
- Answer How do I switch on Windows Defender in Windows 8?