How do i fix Missing Services in Windows Service Integrity?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
After running rKill It told me that I was missing the following services.
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* AppMgmt [Missing Service]
* BFE [Missing Service]
* BITS [Missing Service]
* CscService [Missing Service]
* iphlpsvc [Missing Service]
* MpsSvc [Missing Service]
* PeerDistSvc [Missing Service]
* UmRdpService [Missing Service]
* WinDefend [Missing Service]
* wscsvc [Missing Service]
* SharedAccess [Missing ImagePath]
* wuauserv => C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll [Incorrect ServiceDLL]
Everything else came back clean. My question is how can i repair this issue? can i just download them and put them back where they need to be?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do i fix Missing Services in Windows Service Integrity?
Can you answer these?
- Answer mobilepre USB
- Answer Windowes 7 problems with ACER Aspire 5750
- Answer Windows 8.1 acting weird after a system utility update.
- Answer have a HP 4050 B/W lazar printer and I am running Windows 8 Pro and the printer is hooked up to 192.168.1.154 and it will not run...any ideas?
- Answer Did the last updates for WinXP disable the WinXP Microsoft VPN client ?
- Answer can core i7(3rd generation) support window XP(sp2 or sp3) ?
- Answer Uploading DV tape material to PC
- Answer Parental Controls Windows 8
- Answer Windows 8 VIrtualbox VM insanely slow after the last windows update
- Answer Words, etc., hiding behind taskbar