We can't connect to Outlook at the moment. Please try again laterContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I keep getting this message and it isn't because I'm waiting for outlook to carry out a task.
Why don't Microsoft admit there are problems with this software and go back to Hotmail?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
We can't connect to Outlook at the moment. Please try again later
Can you answer these?
- Answer for each record in parent form prevent duplicates in subform in datasheet view
- Answer When I try to send a new email it tell me "No valid email accounts are configured. Add an account to send email."
- Answer Microsoft Outlook 2007 loading very slowly
- Answer Excel 2007 calculating formula across worksheets
- Answer Word 2013 is often telling unable to open word 97 file
- Answer Sync Calendar in Outlook 2010 over 3 years
- Answer Auto create Workbook based on data from other Workbook
- Answer How to make table arrays variable for use with VLOOKUP
- Answer Comment réinitialiser Outlook ?
- Answer Office files disapear when saved. Only a eight character .tmp file is left behind.