How to open same file twice simultaneously in excel 2013Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
Date Published: 04/09/2013 9:10 AM
I have a model that I need to run with multiple parameters. Hence I wanted to open two sessions of excel and run the model in them simultaneously.
In Excel 2010 it was possible to open two seperate sessions of excel and have each session open the same file. When I try to do that in Excel 2013 it does not allow me but asks if I would like to reopen the file.
I can save the model as 2 seperate names but that would take too much space as the model is big.
Would anyone know how to open two seperate sessions in Excel 2013 each with the same file open but behaving independent of each other.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How to open same file twice simultaneously in excel 2013
Can you answer these?
- Answer French Version
- Answer book mark
- Answer Formula for adding cells in multiple worksheets
- Answer Find and Replace Chapter Heading
- Answer Multiple If and Vlookup statements
- Answer how do i close the account forever so it no longer exists. I follow instructions but I can still reopen with password.
- Answer Look up a specific supplier on form with pivot chart
- Answer There was a problem sending command to the program?
- Answer Number to text issue
- Answer Microsoft is dropping support for Access 2003. What about the .mdb file format? Will it continue to be supported?