How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?Content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How much time would take me to make a blog?
- Answer most popular website/blogg niches?
- Answer How to import contact no in Akash teblet 3 from an exported .vcf file..?
- Answer How can I Call Lycos about my website?
- Answer Write a program that prints the corresponding name of that month ?
- Answer How do you picture a bank's IT department to be like?
- Answer whats wrong with my python code?
- Answer how do i add a second browser ?
- Answer I updated my htc one v and now it doesn't work?
- Answer How does someone make Software by themselves?