How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?Content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to make yourself administrator using command prompt?
- Answer AS3 game making help?
- Answer I need help with programming question!?
- Answer How to Creat A Periodinc Table Using 2d Arrays in C++?
- Answer How does TextUs, Heywire and Zipwhip enable businesses to receive texts through their landline?
- Answer How to create a picture/words with 16x20 margins?
- Answer How does the world wide web work?
- Answer How do I close the application that are open?
- Answer what is the current scope for NETWORKING & PHP developer in london?
- Answer difference between structure and class in c++?