I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8,
I did all of this:
a. Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.
b. Expand the Display Adapters, click on the drivers.
c. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
d. Click OK.
e. Visit manufacture website and download the drivers on the computer.
f. Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
g. Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
h. Click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows 7.
i. In the list-down box; then try installing the device driver via Run as administrator.
but I didn't solve the problem, FIFA Manager 13 has stopped working.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Live won't send photo and story
- Answer can't install kb2742596
- Answer it worked before installing windows 8 pro why dont it work after ?
- Answer When I try clicking on my D drive, windows explorer crashes. Basically everything that has to do with that drive crashes.
- Answer HDMI live tv
- Answer bluetooth peripheral device does not install successfully: No driver found
- Answer fixit run error code: 0x80040154
- Answer How to extract dll files from hotfixes?
- Answer How can I get my verizon games on demand to work with windows 8?
- Answer Task Manager issues