I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8,
I did all of this:
a. Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.
b. Expand the Display Adapters, click on the drivers.
c. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
d. Click OK.
e. Visit manufacture website and download the drivers on the computer.
f. Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
g. Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
h. Click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows 7.
i. In the list-down box; then try installing the device driver via Run as administrator.
but I didn't solve the problem, FIFA Manager 13 has stopped working.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8
Can you answer these?
- Answer win 7 upgrade home premium to ultimate without disk
- Answer microsoft (R) windows (R) (build 9200)
- Answer Canon printer
- Answer Removing "Lock Screen"
- Answer How can I fix error 0x80073712 for .NET 3.5 install on Windows 8 due to corrupt files?
- Answer My Panasonic md 1000 camcorder does not work on my windows 8 upgraded notebook
- Answer Windows 8 Xbox Sign-in issue
- Answer windows 8 pro rtm download ? how to get it ?
- Answer Movie maker won't open
- Answer Windows 8 Printer Ink