remote desktop to windows 8 pro keeps asking for smart card connectionContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
New machine with windows 8 pro. I connect to the domain using remote web workplace (sbs2003R2) and can get to the domain, log on, see mail etc. Now when I connect to my computer i can get to the log on screen and irrespective of whether i'm logged on (locked) or logged off, as soon as i enter my credentials it asks me to connect a smart card.
obviously, i don't have any smart card stuff connected. I did check the remote desktop client on the client machine and removed the tick from the smart card in the local resources but can only assume that this affects outbound remote desktop client requests.
any ideas pointers or advice most welcome
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
remote desktop to windows 8 pro keeps asking for smart card connection
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unexplained slowness, Windows Update not Working, Long Shutdowns - CPU at 0%
- Answer briefcase is created rather than folder
- Answer Prevent local access while retaining internet access
- Answer Microsoft MVP Bluetooth Headphones with Microsoft MVP Bluetooth USB dongle
- Answer IE app wont open in Metro/Cant use the snap
- Answer Internet Explorer Not working properly
- Answer I just bought IE 10. I can not play games at pogo.com because of incorrect Java version. Which version is correct?
- Answer How do I make my Skype for Windows 8 show notifications of incoming calls when I'm on my desktop?
- Answer one App preventing your pc to shut down and sever execution failed in windows 8 & 8.1??
- Answer 128 SSD Pc. minmum space need to run windows 7 with office..